* These are the new updated version of HS1190 that just received from the manufacturer.
The NEW Foxeer Arrow V2 HS1190 is the advanced version of the Foxeer HS1177. It features an excellent wide dyanmic range function and supports DC5-35v wide voltage range. It also has an inbuilt OSD and MIC.
This is Version 2 (V2) of the Foxeer Arrow, and as a result boasts multiple improvements over the V1. Those improvements are:
1. Three independently controlled OSD parameters: User name, timer and voltage. Their positions can be moved.
2. OSD flashing issue has been fixed.
3. Upgrade to a better power module, features up to 35v direct plug-in.
4. Upgrade to 7-Pin to monitor battery consumption.
5. Voltage callibration function. If the voltage is not the same to real power, it can be adjusted by OSD.
6. The cable connector (2-Pin) is short and matches an extend cable (could be removed), which makes OSD setup a breeze.
This Foxeer Arrow V2 HS1190 FPV Camera comes standard with a 2.8mm lens, and IR Block filter. You may purchase a 2.1mm or 2.5mm lens as well.
Note: The 2.1mm, 2.5mm and 2.8mm lens fit for both HS1177 and HS1190 camera.
Warning: Always use a LC filter or an electrolytic capacitor when connecting this camera. New generation ESCs like the DYS SN20A or the FVT Littlebee 20A can cause voltage spikes of up to 40 Volt with Damped Light / braking activated.
New 1-Pin input (VSEN) for monitoring the battery power. The voltages showed on OSD are different when connect / disconnect to the VSEN pin.